The Board of Directors and Voting Committee encourage off-road enthusiasts to submit nominations for induction into the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame.
|Click here to download the
2013 Nomination Packet
Nominations come from individuals in the greater off-road community. The Nomination Packet provided is the official document accepted by the voting committee, and is the only format accepted. If you believe there is an individual who merits induction to ORMHOF, you should download the Nomination Packet and begin the nomination process. This is the only way it is done. We know there are many people who are qualified, yet until they are officially nominated, the voting committee cannot approve them for induction.
Nominations must be submitted on these forms to ORMHOF by the April 15, 2013 Deadline
We encourage you to take some time and read the profiles of the current inductees to learn more about them. You will find a diverse mix of quality people who all made significant contributions to Off-Road Motorsports. Some through competition, some through carrying forward an advocacy, others through developing and applying technology, and all helped create the history of the sport. All followed a personal passion. All sought to make something better. All are dedicated and accomplished. Not all are household names. Not all are known the world over. What they do have in common however, is that they are off-roaders. Great ones.
Those who have been nominated and inducted were nominated by someone like you. When you ask yourself, "Why isn't he or she in the Hall of Fame?", most likely the answer is because they have not been nominated. You can fix that.
In fact, please do.
1. Download the Nomination Packet
2. Fill it out as completely as possible
3. Attach two (2) pictures of the nominee, one should be a clear head shot for use on the inductee wall, the second an action or lifestyle shot for use on the web page.
4. Mail the Nomination Packet to ORMHOF to arrive by April 15, 2013. Scanned copies can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. For questions, please contact Shelby Hall at email@example.com.
We look forward to viewing your packets.